Wednesday, October 1, 2008

is the universe just against me or something...?

Great news! NOT!!! well as I have said before... I am really starting to lik Kyo.... and when I'm finally able to tell myself ... "meh...maybe it's okay to like more than just a friend.... maybe it will be okay...and I WON'T GO FREAKING CRAZY!!!!!!..." -so much for that theory. If anyone wants to take a guess at was pist me off go ahead.... but I garentee you'll be wrong...well, here it goes... kyo's friend has moved back...T.T...and I have quite literally loathed him since homecoming of 8th grade year...long story but the point is-it did not end well...anyways I was bound and determined to behave myself while being around him....and try my best not to glare...whoops! oh well... anyways I am over trying to be pleasent, but whenever I try to talk to Kyo his 'friend' always steals the conversation...and I'm starting to get this depressing feeling that somehow, I'm being torn away from him...

and it just really pisses me off when I'm over here talking to him, the friend interupts and then I could have sworn that his friend said, "...well, why are you even talking to her...?" talk about stabbing someone in the heart!
and possibly the worst dpart about that... I stopped hearing what they were saying when I had overheard that...but I almost wish that I had kept listening.... and tha I had heard what Kyo had to say....whether he would defend me....or betray me..... but i guess that means i would stop having to be a coward and face the fact that- I DO like him.... and I'm not giving up without a fight.....^_^!

No comments: