Wednesday, December 17, 2008

lest I forget the meaning of happiness...a retake on insight...

I am the person, who thinks it is incredibly stupid to get involved with people and their problems... and yet I put myself in these situations...
How many times have I cried these pointless tears? and their only purpose, is for someone who could never return them...
To watch your reflection from a distance, hidden by the world's unruly substance...
Are you so blind as to not even see me? I watch you every single day, through reflected dreams and fading hope and even go so far as to ask if you're okay...
It was all about a love that was bigger than a lie...
Just never say goodbye...
Tell me it's okay to love again...
but as I never have before...
Tell me you can trust me...
even thought I'm ugly on the inside...
just like you...
These bright city lights, seem so far away. I know I can't go back to you, but I know I can't let you go. I want to hear you speak...if only to hear you say my name...
Of all the rights and wrongs I've done...You were the only one I loved...
What should I call this feeling...still sleeping in my undeveloped heart...I must forget the words I long to say...seasons pass while I sigh, and remember the past tears of pointless cries...
Don't think the world revolved around you. I'll make you so in love with me...that every time our lips touch, you'll die a little death...
I love you because you hate me...

That sounds bad, doesn't it?