Wednesday, September 24, 2008

what's a girl to do?

so sad...this guy that I have been friends with like forever has recently moved away...let's call him Yuki, just for emphasis, now later there's going to be this other guy...let's call him Kyo, just because he's totally hot like kyo sohma... and a bit violent...hehehe... Well, my friend Yuki moves away, and I was really, really sad... (I used to swear I was in love with him until...V) but I am also friends with Kyo...but Kyo and Yuki hated each other... mostly because Yuki was gay or bi or something...and that was just totally against Kyo's mindset "they should all just move to California and float away..."-not a pleasant evening...so anyways, it was always really difficult for me to be friends with them both... I mean even if I just mention one of them to the other they got all pist off and threw some what of a hissy fit...but now that Yuki's gone I thought, "well, this could be a good thing...since he's gone maybe I can be better friends with Kyo..." well...this idea did come true, but here's the thing, I get like seriously over emotional about things...and I get a little bit to emotionally attached, so now I'm afraid I'm going to start liking Kyo more than just a friend... I mean I still have my other friends, but he is the only guy I actually talk to now... and we do get along great!... but we also get into a lot of trouble as well, but we have fun doing so! Now, I just have to figure out...would it be to wierd if Kyo and I became more than friends...? or would everything be fine and I should just try to forget about how I use to have feelings for Yuki?

2 comments:

dollface said...

goodness, i forgot about your blog!!!! geez i'm so sorry!!!! hmm i'm not for sure if i'm straight on who is yuki and who is kyo....hmmm

Amber_Eyes_and_Dog_Ears said...

it was a long time ago...I'm actually friends with both guys now...and I'm happy to leave it that way...